COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We wanted to provide you with a Covid-19 protocol update, as we remain committed to providing you with a comfortable experience and excellent treatment in as safe an environment as possible. Please be advised that our health and safety protocols apply to all patients regardless of vaccination status.
Our office has always recognized the need for diligent infection control and cleaning practices. Now more than ever, we want to provide you with the safest environment we know. CDC and OSHA guidelines and recommendations are our minimum standard as we go beyond their guidelines with technology that safely sanitizes all surfaces and air 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If you are a new or returning patient that has not been seen since 6/16/20, our office will email you with new forms that need to be completed prior to your visit. These forms include our Covid-19 Awareness Consent, Covid-19 Questionnaire, and a new Medical History. These forms must be completed and returned prior to your visit.
- You will need to wear a mask to gain entry into our office.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival at our office. If your temperature is over 99 degrees, you will be asked to go home and return another time.
- Your hands will be sanitized upon entry into our office.
- An air passage sanitation protocol will be conducted at the beginning of all appointments.
- If you are not feeling well for any reason, please stay home.
- If you are experiencing hay fever/allergic-type symptoms you will be required to have a COVID-19 test within 48 hours of your appointment. No exceptions.
- All staff will have proper Personal Protective Equipment.
- We have installed HEPA filter and UV air purification systems throughout our office to reduce the potential for contamination from COVID-19. We have also installed CASPR PRO devices. CASPR stands for Clean Air & Surface Pathogen Reduction. These devices are used in hospitals, food preparation facilities, airports, and the International Space Station. CASPR offers continuous, no-touch, facility-wide, enhanced disinfection 24/7 and can be safely used in all occupied spaces.
- COVID-19 sanitation protocol of treatment rooms and all spaces will be performed after each patient encounter.
- As per CDC guidelines, additional persons accompanying the patient to an appointment are limited to one individual. This individual must be vaccinated per our office policy.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling an appointment. A non-refundable fee of $250 will be charged for all appointments canceled with less than 48 hours notice.
- Please arrive at your appointed time, not earlier, as the waiting room will not be available.
These protocols have been designed with the help of colleagues and scientists to bring you the excellence of care and safety you expect from us. We ask for your patience as your care and safety, and the health of our staff is of the utmost importance.
At this time we would also like to update you with our new business hours. We are open Tuesday through Thursday 9am to 5pm. If you need to contact us or make an appointment outside of our regular hours, please visit us online at https://www.normanpastorekmd.com/ or reach out to by email at email@example.com.
Thank you for trusting us with your care. We look forward to seeing you soon.