COVID-19 OFFICE RE-OPENING UPDATE
We hope this letter finds you and your family safe, well and hopefully, in good spirits. These have been very difficult times. We are all looking forward to resuming our lives with normal routines. At our office, we remain committed to providing you with a comfortable experience and excellent treatment in as safe an environment as possible.
Our office has always recognized the need for diligent infection control and cleaning practices. Now more than ever, we want to provide you with the safest environment we know. CDC and OSHA guidelines and recommendations are our minimum standard as we go beyond their guidelines with technology that safely sanitizes all surfaces and air 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our office will contact you before your visit to update your health status.
- You will need to wear a mask to gain entry into our office.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival to our office. If your temperature is over 99 degrees, you will be asked to go home and return another time.
- If you are not feeling well for any reason, please stay home.
- If you are experiencing hay fever/allergic-type symptoms you will be required to have a COVID-19 test within 48 hours of your appointment. No exceptions.
- All staff will have proper Personal Protective Equipment.
- We have installed HEPA filter and UV air purification systems throughout our office to reduce the potential for contamination from COVID-19.
- We have also installed CASPR PRO devices. CASPR stands for Clean Air & Surface Pathogen Reduction. These devices are used in hospitals, food preparation facilities, airports, and the International Space Station. CASPR offers continuous, no-touch, facility-wide, enhanced disinfection 24/7 and can be safely used in all occupied spaces.
- COVID-19 sanitation protocol of treatment rooms and all spaces will be performed after each patient encounter.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided when you enter the office.
- You will receive a new medical history form by email a few days prior to your appointment. Please return this to us by email before your appointment.
- A COVID-19 Informed Consent form will be sent to you and must be signed before your treatment day.
- As per CDC guidelines, only patients are allowed entry into the office. If someone accompanies you, please have him or her wait outside. They will not be allowed to wait in the office or in the lobby of the building. A minor may have a single (1) parent or guardian accompany them to their appointment.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling an appointment. A non-refundable fee of $250. will be charged for all appointments canceled with less than 48 hours notice.
- Please arrive at your appointed time, not earlier, as the waiting room will not be available.
These protocols have been designed with the help of colleagues and scientists to bring you the excellence of care and safety you expect from us. Please note treatment times will be longer for even minor procedures. We ask for your patience. Your care and safety, and the health of our staff are of utmost importance.
Thank you for trusting us with your care. We are looking forward to welcoming you back. To make an appointment please visit us online at www.normanpastorekmd.com or reach out to us by email at email@example.com for any questions or concerns you may have. We are here for you.